Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I can run again!

Damn I enjoy running... at least for like the first 15 minutes. Then I enter the pain cave... but it's still fun. I've been shelled with HW lately, and I finally finished writing a study on drafting in cycling that I've been working on all week. I have not gotten any exercise all week because of academia. But now that I'm finished, I can go out for a run. I was finally able to get out by about 8:00 tonight. It was dark so I decided to go for an urban run. I live about three blocks from peal street now so I headed that way... I took the longer route down the Boulder creek path to 13th street, I took that to the Pearl street mall. I usually just go trail running, but I realised that urban running is pretty fun too. It's kinda like urban assualt on the bike... Damn I havn't done that in a long time... I gotta give the DHers a shout out.

Tommorow is the last day before I leave for the Moab Epic... Gotta get ready.

Well that's all for now.

No comments: