Thursday, March 02, 2006

McLane

It's only a couple of days until the McLane Pacific crit and road race up in Merced, CA. This will be my first NRC of the season. I'm chomping at the bit right now... I need to race... no more training!! This race is supposed to be pretty flat and is known for being sketchy and finishing with a field sprint... not really my ideal race, but it's still a race, and the field will be packed with fast teams and riders.

Afterwards, my team will be having a team camp up in Fresno. The camp will lead up to the next NRC, Central Valley, which looks like it has an uphill TT. I hope to do well in this event... I have no idea how well I'm climbing right now... but I have a feeling I'll do okay. I'm slowly feeling some form come on lately sa I've been begining to do some real intensity in the last couple weeks.

Watching Enter the Dragon right now... Bruce Lee is one bad ass MoFo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at McLane! It worked out that you did not go to Vuelta Sonora. Although isn't it cool that Wes won today!

Regards,
Rick

Anonymous said...

Bruce Lee is my hero (you have to say it in the voice of ralphie from the simpsons). Too bad he died. Doh

Anonymous said...

That's a great flick. Skills.

Anonymous said...

Hello ##NAME##, Just found your blog when I was out there searching around. Not exactly what I was looking for, but interesting stuff. Cool. Good to see a good blog on your topic. John##LINK##.