Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back on the Road

As usual, it's been a while since my last post. I've been back in Boulder for the last few weeks, and loving life. I'm completely addicted to Boulder; I love everything about the place. I stayed with one of my DH friends from Collegiate racing, and it was a killer situation. It was actually with her family, and her mom made some delicious dinners and desserts!!

Right now, I'm waiting around for the start of the TT at the Tour of the Gila. It's doesn't start until 4:30, so I just gotta chill all day. I've had a little bit of a sore throat for the last couple days, but I think it's just allergies... not gonna let it bother me. We've got a really good team out here, basically all of our climbers are here, which is fitting since this race has more climbing than probably any other stage race in the US. I'm finally feeling good on the climbs again, due to all the climbing I've been doing while in Boulder. To check out the race and results, the website is Tourofthegila.com. After Gila, I'll be doing the Joe Martin Stage Race, then possibly Tri-Peak, then off to the East Coast for a few weeks of racing. Yeah Baby
!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Numero 8 is the bestest! Love you, baby. Good finish too, on yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»