Friday, February 17, 2006

Waiting patiently

I'm back in Arizona, anticipating the start of the time trial of Valley of the Sun. I start around 3:30, so I'm just sitting around in the hotel room watching tv and surfing the net right now. Not my favorite way to spend the day, it's too bad that we can't just race early and get it over with.

I threw on the aerobars this morning, that's the extent of my TT equipment right now. Hopefully I'll be able to use a TT bike at some point this season. I'm looking forward to racing though, especially the Road Race tomorrow.

It looks like there's a fairly strong field. I think our team has a good chance to do well. We have the defending champion, Ryan Blickem, who will likely be our GC guy. And, Alejandro Acton, our top sprinter, will likely do well in the Road Race and crit.

No comments: