Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dusting off the camera

Here are some pictures to stuff I've been up to lately.


This is the podium of the Global 24 hour race that I teamed up with Trek for. Yup, that's me wearing a Trek jersey. Kona got second, and gave us a battle, when we were originally expecting to have an easy race on hands... It forced us to actually race our bikes... which was good... it made it way more fun.

Had to celebrate with some tequila shots... out of plastic cups!!


After too much sex, drugs, rock and roll and inactivity, Ali and I decided to head up into the mountains to try climb a peak. We got way to late of a start to sumjit anything. It was super windy and cold immedietly after we made it above timber line, so we got as high as we could until are fingers and toes were complelty umb and then ran back down to the shelter of the tres a quickly as possible.


I think this is abou the highest point before we turned around. Pretty, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn who is that HOT lady??

Anonymous said...

Fantastic mountains, Josh. Looks like the snow has already arrived in the Rockies. One of these days I might make it out to Colorado to hike.