Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Updating the blog

A month and a half has passed w/out blogging.... sooo sorry. No, really I am. Well if I wrote about everything I've done in that time, it'd take me all day. So I'll just try to summerize really quick (in 10 minutes) before my next class starts. Well that reminds me of one thing that's happened. School started, Ochem is hard, and my otherclasses are okay. is that too vague? I've done a hell of a lot of MTBing, some racing, and most recently I teamed up with Trek/VW to do the Global 24 hour race again up in Granby, CO. We won, and took home a nice paycheck and some good hard memories. My Girlfriend moved in with me, and it's going amazingly well so far. We have the occasional spats, but we're pretty good at straighting that crap out. For the most part, everything is going peachy, except I'm super stressed because of school and lots of other things. Especially what the hell I'm going to do next season. Fro the past severl years, I've always had some sort of plan for the comiing year (always racing on a team). But this coming year, after much soul-searching, my focus is shifiting. So I'm trying to come up with some sort of plan for my future... that doesn't put cycling as the number one priority. Right now, I'm seriuosly considering going into physical therapy, chiropractic, or osteopathic school. But I still want cycling to to be a main focus of my life, I just don't think I will have the ultimate goal of becoming a cycling God anymore. I still plan to race very competitive next year, and wil still be on the sponsor/team search too. But, I'll be racing mainly MTB, and just a little road. Well, I'd love to expand on this topic a bit more in depth, but I gotta go to class!!

No comments: