Wednesday, August 24, 2005

School and racing


Going to school and racing bikes is a stressful combination. I've been pretty worked this week from the first week of school, and have not been riding much, except for back and forth to school, I'm all of a sudden feeling like ten times busier than I was this summer.

Tomorrow I'm getting up early to catch my flight out to Mt. Snow. It's gonna be a long day of traveling, but it will also be a good oppurtunity for me to get caught up in school (yep, I'm already behind and it's only the third day).

I looks like We've finally put togther a full team for the Global 24 hour race in Granby, CO. Our team is going to be Cody Peterson, Eric Ransom, Georgia Gould, and me. I'm very excited about this team, all these people are really strong, and I think we have a good shot at winning. Again, We are looking for support people, and we will pay around $100 for your help. Also, leave me some advice on 24 hour racing if you have any. I'll try to keep you updated from the road.

No comments: