Monday, September 05, 2005

Keystone and sleep

Hey y'all,

I haven't posted for a while due to being pissed off cause I lost my camera... but I've started to accept the fact that there's nothing I can do about it, and I'm just goning to get a new one, mainly cause I need it for Ebay.

I raced the Mountain states cup final in Keystone yesterday, and it went pretty good. I ended up third, I felt okay on the climbs, and really good on the decents (finally... it took me all season). All in all, I was pretty happy with it.

I think my string of bad luck finally came to an end because this last week has gone very very damn well. I haven't been getting barely any sleep lately though, so I'll have to try to get caught up before th 24 hour race this weekend.

Tomorrow I'm goin' night riding... I'm psyched!!

That's all for now. Good night.

No comments: