Thursday, October 06, 2005

Golden Gate and Stuff



I've been slammed this week with school. I was up til 1:30 am last night writing a paper and getting a presentation ready that I had to give at 8:00 am this morning. I'm pretty tired to say the least. I've got a couple of exams next week, which is also fall break week (we get thursday and friday off). I'm debating whether or not to go out tonight.. some friends of mine are having a joint Birthday Party, but it's freezing out right now, and riding from my house could be pretty painful.

Saturday is the CU home race at Golden Gate state park. I went up there last weekend to preride, and the course is sick. both pictures are from last sunday. There's going to be a TT in the morning and an XC in the afternoon, so it'll be a hard day. I'm also going to see Mike Doughty at the Fox Theatre on Friday night. It should be a good time. I'll let you know how it all goes in a few days.

No comments: