Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ok, this is for real.

First of all, I apologize to anyone who I care about that had to read that smut in my last post... sorry mom, pop, etc., It was a joke that had to do with the races at FLC this last weekend... I won't explain this any further on here because I don't really care about it anymore.

I've deleted it because it doesn't belong on here, but thanks for the respones!!

Now, back to the good ol' boring posts of old, where I write about my trips, racing, fun stuff I did, etc.... I'll try not to sound too cocky.

Last weekend Big D (Ranno) and I rolled down to do Durango for the collegiate conference final MTB races. Saturday was the short track, and sunday was the XC. I had a bad day in the STXC and pulled out. I was still pretty stoked with how the day turned out though, because the Diesel (Ranno) put it in a huge gear and powered away for the win. My day was on sunday in the cross country. I rode the first two laps with an FLC rider (I'll protect your anonymity) and felt comfortable at the pace he was setting. But by the third lap I pulled away. By the end of the third lap I was caught by another FLC rider who attempted to attack me quickly after catching me. I stuck his wheel, we exchanged some words, I faught hard to get back in front of him, and I eventually rode away to take the win.

With That being the final race in the rocky mountain conference, I now have a little less than two weeks to prepare for Nationals in Seven Springs, PA. You don't know how excited I am for this race... for many reasons.

I will try keep you updated with some more exciting news in the coming days that will surely uplift your spirits and make you a better, happier person.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: