Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My new home







Grinch and I finally found a new home after about two and a half weeks without running water while the filth and stinch in our house was growing out of control. We now live in the best location I could have possiblly asked for. I love it. The place isn't too big, but Lynch and I are easy going enough that I don't think it'll be a problem.

Here's a picture of my good friend Eric and I from collegiate nationals last year after the short track. From the forcast, it soounds like it's gonna be another mudfest. I actually jsut heard that they have 6 inches of fresh snow... Hell Yeah!!! That's gonna be fun!!

I've been taking it super easy lately in preparation for nationals and have been doing as much as I can to be physically and mentally prepared for this race. It looks like its been raining like crazy out there, which actaully makes me very happy. Most of my competition hates it when the ground gets wet, but being from Minnesota, where I did just as many mud races as dry races, I love it.

I'm flying out there early tomorrow morning so I probably won't update this until next week. But, you can try to keep up with results and stuff at either velonews.com, cyclingnews.com, or usacycling.org.

Here's a picture of my old shack, and a picture of my new living room (no furniture, only bikes.)

No comments: