Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Done

I thought I'd just document the fact that I'm totally stoked right now! I've been slacking on blogging the last few days because they have been the opposite of kick-ass, and I didn't want to write about stuff that sucks. I did actually get a lot of good riding in this weekend though and rode with a slew of fast pros, including Moniger, Baldwin, and about ten others. It was a new crowd, but one that I need to get used to.

I just finished my last final about 20 minutes ago... it was a bitch, it took 2.5 hours and was worth fifty percent of my grade... Damn that sucked. The first thing I did when I got home was pour myself a glass of vino... it feels good to be done. I think I did well though. I made this semester really tough by trying too hard, so now I think I'll get high grades in all of my classes. Yipee. Alright, time to fill up another, than I'm off to the stir for some happy hour martinis.

No comments: