Thursday, December 01, 2005

Let's talk about TEETH and the FUTURE



This morning was quite the adventure. I woke up around 7:00... I would have liked to have gotten an hour more, but once I'm up, I'm up. I sat around for a while, not eating or drinking, and then I suited up in my pro commuter gear and began my epic commute into the 27 degree Colorado morning air. I rode out to Lafayette, which took me about 45 minutes, and I kinda felt a little bonky the whole ride, but not nearly as bad as when I tried that juice fast, it was no big deal. I was just looking forward to eating later, which I inevitably knew was never really going to happen... just wishful thinking. After I got there I filled out a bunch of paperwork, saying that it was ok if I wake up retarded from all the anesthetics... sure, why not, that kind of thing never happens... or does it? They yanked out all four of my wisdom teeth, and now I have them in a little baggy, I'm thinking about making a really cool necklace out of them... maybe I'll use hemp. I woke up feeling great!! And, as the day went on, I'm still not feeling too shabby. But that's probably the percocet (drug) doing it's job, I'd probably be suffering pretty badly if I wasn't on anything right now. I'm also kinda on another juice/yogurt fast right now, not willingly though, and I'm not making fresh juice either (I should be though... that'd be healthy). I've just been drinking Odwalla smoothies all day... Those are damn good.

On another very exciting note (to me at least), I put up my apartment for rent on several classifieds and I plan on being HOMELESS for the next year!!!!!! Not really homeless though, I figure with all the host housing I'll have this year, it just seems like a waste of money to be spending $400 a month to rent a place I'll probably only be in for like 10% of the next 8 months. I'm really excited about this, not only will it save me a lot of money, it's gonna be a major adventure, I haven't had a great adventure in a long time and I think I'm pretty damn overdue. Sometimes I think that being really comfortable in one place is a bad thing, yet that is something that so many people strive for in there life... I guess it's called security. Well, sometimes security is a good feeling to have, but it's also kinda boring. This year will be far from boring... I can't wait to get it started.

Sorry there hasn't been any pictures lately... No I didn't lose another digital camera. I just haven't had much time at all lately, and it's not like taking pictures takes a long time, but my life has been pretty boring recently due to school taking up all my time. I also apologize to those who are squemish that had to see these yucky pictures. Soon school will be all over and I'll take lots of cool pictures for y'all. Also, I haven't been getting any comments lately, you should go ahead and leave me comment from time to time.

That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!!!